a large pair.

Feels really nice to be painting larger-scale again.  I'm never really happy about moving or storing them, but making bigger shit just feels good to me.

- as always, you'll have to check your expectations of super nice photos of my work - iphone camera is what you get, so suck it up. This isn't all about tough love; I'm going to show you a few process and detail shots too!

See how nice I am?  You should go hug someone and pass the niceness on.







starting to work with the first couple of layers...





After a few layers of paint...





after several more, I stand 'em up.





detail...





Starting to build...





hahahahaha





curvy...





pretty.





detail shots:























I'll get some pics of more small shit pretty soon here - I've been busy, but I have several new pieces to show so stay close!

No comments:

Post a Comment